Ebron Safari Tent
Sleeps 8 Adults
Glamping for families: Ebron is our beautiful safari tent set in a wildflower meadow. It offers the perfect glamping for families or groups of friends, and provides the magic of getting back to nature. There is space for eight across two king size beds, and two sets of bunk beds. The beds have pocket sprung mattresses and are made up for your arrival with crisp white sheets and cosy goose down duvets.
The tent houses two bedrooms and a cabin bed sleeping 8 in total, a wood burning stove, sofa, kitchen, dining area and bathroom. There is a BBQ on the large balcony with lovely countryside views.
Maximum capacity: 8 adults
Your tent includes the following:
- One bedroom with a fourposter king size bed
- One bedroom with two sets of bunk beds
- One king sized cabin bed
- Pocket sprung mattresses
- Goose down duvets (non-feather available on request)
- Crisp white linen
Your Tent’s kitchen includes the following:
- Preparation area
- Cool box with ice blocks (which can be replenished from the Honesty Shop)
- Gas hob (four burners)
- Stove top kettle
- Cooking utensils, pans, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Bin bags, washing up essentials, tea towel and basic condiments.
- Complimentary local produce including tea, fresh coffee, hot chocolate, cookies, real milk, Davidstow cheddar, crackers, chutney.
Your Tent Bathroom includes the following:
- Flushing toilet
- Complimentary St Kitt’s Herbery toiletries
- Huge fluffy white bath towels and hand towels
Our units are all off-grid
- Heating is provided by wood burner
- Cooking is by gas or bbq
- Hot water is provided by gas boiler
- Lighting is provided by rechargeable lanterns, solar lights, fairy lights and candles
- There are private lockers for each unit in the main barn with charging points for phones etc.
- Large, covered balcony
- Outdoor casual seating and coffee table
Please check rates and availability on the grid below and follow the instructions for booking.
During School holidays the price is per tent.
Outside of school holidays:
Price for 1-2 guests is for one bedroom made up: 1 x king size bed
Price for 3-4 guests is for two bedrooms made up: 2 x king size bed (second bed can be a twin if requested in advance)
Price for 5+ guests is for three bedrooms made up: 2 x king size beds and 4 x singles
Dogs can also be added at the second stage in the booking process they are £25 per stay.
Guests also have access to the main barn area where there is a locker to charge electrical items, an oven, additional toilets and a shower, fridge freezers and a (very) small honesty shop. The barn also provides an all weather dining area and houses a little library with books, games and information on the local area.
- Kitchen with gas oven and hob, microwave, toaster, kettle and sink
- Fridge and freezer for food storage
- Dining table
- Shower and toilets
- Charging points for electrical item
- Maps, books and games
- Hair dryer
- Honesty shop for snacks and drinks