Nessa Large Geodome
Sleeps up to 4
Our glamping geodome Nessa provides the perfect glamping experience. This geodome can sleep up to four people, it has a super king size four-poster bed and a sofa that can split into two singles on request. The off-grid pod, is lit by solar lamps and fairy lights, and the water to the kitchen and bathroom is provided by our spring.
The geodome houses the bed, wood burning stove, sofa, hammock chair and dinning area. The private kitchen and bathroom are housed in a timber pod next door. There is a BBQ (that can be also used as a fire pit and ice bucket depending on the occasion) and a hammock on the outside deck.
Maximum capacity: 2 adults, 2 children and 1 infant
Your Geodome bedroom includes the following:
- Super king-size bed
- Pocket sprung mattress
- Goose down duvet (non-feather available on request)
- Crisp white linen
- Sofa that can be split into two singles on request
- Bedside tables
- Wood burning stove
- Solar lighting and candles
- Logs, matches, kindling, fire lighter
Your Geodome/ Pod Kitchen includes the following:
- Preparation area
- Cool box with ice blocks (which can be replenished from the Honesty Shop)
- Gas hob (two burners) and grill
- Gas oven
- Stove top kettle
- Cooking utensils, pans, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Bin bags, washing up essentials, tea towel and basic condiments.
- Complimentary local produce including tea, fresh coffee, hot chocolate, cookies, real milk, Davidstow cheddar, crackers, chutney.
Your Geodome Bathroom includes the following:
- Over bath shower
- Flushing toilet
- Complimentary St Kitt’s Herbery toiletries
- Huge fluffy white bath towels and hand towels
Our units are all off-grid
- Heating is provided by wood burner
- Cooking is by gas or bbq
- Hot water is provided by gas boiler
- Lighting is provided by rechargeable lanterns, solar lights, fairy lights and candles
- There are private lockers for each unit in the main barn with charging points for phones etc.
- BBQ/Firepit Table
- Dining chairs
Please check rates and availability on the grid below and follow the instructions for booking. Rates change depending on time of year and day of the week.
The initial rates quoted are for two sharing. You can add up to two extra children to your booking at the next stage (£10 per night) and one infant. Infants (under twos) who don’t require a bed are free and a complimentary travel cot is available upon request. Please make sure you select a bed for any child over the age of two. You can add a maximum of two extra beds and one travel cot in this pod.
Dogs can also be added at this stage they are £25 per stay.
Guests also have access to the main barn area where there is a locker to charge electrical items, an oven, additional toilets and a shower, fridge freezers and a (very) small honesty shop. The barn also provides an all weather dining area and houses a little library with books, games and information on the local area.
- Kitchen with gas oven and hob, microwave, toaster, kettle and sink
- Fridge and freezer for food storage
- Dining table
- Shower and toilets
- Charging points for electrical item
- Maps, books and games
- Hair dryer
- Honesty shop for snacks and drinks