Steren Glamping Pod
Sleeps 2 Adults
Steren means ‘star’ in Cornish, and with the glamping pod’s sky windows you can watch the milky way from the comfort of your bed, or bathe under the stars in the large bath tub. Designed for couples, this glamping pod’s unique shape and design means you won’t have stayed anywhere like this before. Lit by fairy lights and candle light, Steren provides the perfect romantic glamping experience.
Your pod houses a bed, wood burning stove, sofa, kitchen, dining area and bathroom with bathtub. There is a BBQ (that can be also used as a fire pit and ice bucket depending on the occasion) on the terrace outside with views of the lake and a hammock in its ‘secret garden.’
Maximum capacity: 2 adults
Your Pod includes the following:
- Super king-size bed
- Pocket sprung mattress
- Goose down duvet (non-feather available on request)
- Crisp white linen
- Bedside table
- Solar lighting and candles
Your Pod Kitchen includes the following:
- Preparation area
- Cool box with ice blocks (which can be replenished from the Honesty Shop)
- Gas hob (two burners) and grill
- Stove top kettle
- cooking utensils, pans, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Bin bags, washing up essentials, tea towel and basic condiments.
- Complimentary local produce including tea, fresh coffee, hot chocolate, cookies, real milk, Davidstow cheddar, crackers, chutney.
Your Pod Bathroom includes the following:
- Flushing toilet
- Complimentary St Kitt’s Herbery toiletries
- Huge fluffy white bath towels and hand towels
Our units are all off-grid
- Heating is provided by wood burner
- Cooking is by gas or bbq
- Hot water is provided by gas boiler
- Lighting is provided by rechargeable lanterns, solar lights, fairy lights and candles
- There are private lockers for each unit in the main barn with charging points for phones etc.
- BBQ/Firepit Table
- Dining chairs
Please check rates and availability on the grid below and follow the instructions for booking. The rate is for two sharing. We’re afraid we cannot accept any children in Steren.
Dogs can also be added at this stage they are £25 per stay.
Guests also have access to the main barn area where there is a locker to charge electrical items, an oven, additional toilets and a shower, fridge freezers and a (very) small honesty shop. The barn also provides an all weather dining area and houses a little library with books, games and information on the local area.
- Kitchen with gas oven and hob, microwave, toaster, kettle and sink
- Fridge and freezer for food storage
- Dining table
- Shower and toilets
- Charging points for electrical item
- Maps, books and games
- Hair dryer
- Honesty shop for snacks and drinks