SLEEPS UP TO 4 PEOPLE
Ekopod certainly provides a unique stay! Peswara was the first geodome we believe in the whole of the UK to be used as a glamping pod. Refurbished in 2019 with a new cover and furniture, it continues to lead the way in unique stays! This geodome is one of our two smaller geodomes, being 5m rather than 6m in diameter and providing a cosy place to stay in The Cornish countryside. It is furnished with a super king size bed and a sofa that can be split into two single beds, a hammock chair, and a wood burning stove. A thick goose down duvet, crisp white sheets, and thick fluffy towels ensure your glamping experience will be a truly unique stay with all the luxury of a hotel, but with the peace and beautiful views of the countryside you’d expect from camping.
The geodome houses the bed, wood burning stove, sofa, and hammock chair. The private kitchen diner and bathroom are housed in a timber pod next door. There is a BBQ (that can be also used as a fire pit and ice bucket depending on the occasion) and a hammock on the outside deck.
Maximum capacity: 2 adults and 2 children
Your Geodome bedroom includes the following:
- Super king-size bed
- Pocket sprung mattress
- Goose down duvet (non-feather available on request)
- Crisp white linen
- Sofa that can be split into two singles on request
- Bedside tables
- Wood burning stove
- Solar lighting and candles
- Logs, matches, kindling, fire lighter
Your Geodome/ Pod Kitchen includes the following:
- Preparation area
- Cool box with ice blocks (which can be replenished from the Honesty Shop)
- Gas hob (two burners) and grill
- Stove top kettle
- cooking utensils, pans, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Bin bags, washing up essentials, tea towel and basic condiments.
- Complimentary local produce including tea, fresh coffee, hot chocolate, cookies, real milk, Davidstow cheddar, crackers, chutney.
Your Geodome Bathroom includes the following:
- Outside shower (cold!)
- Flushing toilet
- Complimentary St Kitt’s Herbery toiletries
- Huge fluffy white bath towels and hand towels
Our units are all off-grid
- Heating is provided by wood burner
- Cooking is by gas or bbq
- Hot water is provided by gas boiler
- Lighting is provided by rechargeable lanterns, solar lights, fairy lights and candles
- There are private lockers for each unit in the main barn with charging points for phones etc.
Please check rates and availability on the grid below and follow the instructions for booking. The initial rates quoted are for two sharing. You can add up to two extra children to your booking at the next stage (£10 per night). Children under two who don’t require a bed are free and a complimentary travel cot is available upon request. Please make sure you select a bed for any child over the age of two. There is a maximum capacity of four people including babies in this pod.
Dogs can also be added at this stage, they are £25 per stay.
Guests also have access to the main barn area where there is a locker to charge electrical items, an oven, additional toilets and a shower, fridge freezers and a (very) small honesty shop. The barn also provides an all weather dining area and houses a little library with books, games and information on the local area.
- Kitchen with gas oven and hob, microwave, toaster, kettle and sink
- Fridge and freezer for food storage
- Dining table
- Shower and toilets
- Charging points for electrical item
- Maps, books and games
- Hair dryer
- Honesty shop for snacks and drinks