Covid Update January 27th 2021

Please read the below carefully.

In light of the recent government  announcement that schools will be closed until at least the 8th March we have extended our period of closure until at least March 12th. We feel this date is likely to change again and are keeping a close eye on when we are allowed to open again.   As soon as we are allowed to open we will!  In the meantime all guests that have been affected by this extension should now have received an email from us to find out if they would like to cancel or rebook.  If you haven’t received this email for any reason please do get in touch.

If you currently have a booking after March 12th please do not pay your balance, until we know officially when we can reopen, this will not affect your booking security in any way.

As previously our policy remains if you are not able to stay because of lockdown, or the tier system we can either rebook or refund you.  If you do end up wanting to move a booking, you just need to  check our availability calendar on our website to see what we have available and then pop us an email with your new preferred dates (our rates and availability calendars are live until December 2022).

Take care and we  can’t wait to welcome you back to Ekopod after lockdown.

Rachael and Matt

Other Posts

Recently Added